31.12.13

Crocodile sausage


With bad moods and molested sausages!

I'm feeling pretty down right now. I've been reading Fan Fiction on the "Agents of SHIELD" series. So far I haven't seen a single story that's up to 'book' standard. Pity. I drank a couple cups of tea. It feels as if my stomach is cannibalizing itself, which doesn't feel pleasant. At all.

While the kettle was boiling I accidentally burned my arm with the steam coming from the mouth, clever me. Luckily the burning feeling has subsided; the burn wasn't even visible. It just stung for a few hours.

I finally mailed my work today signaling that I would be more than happy to go on the business trip Paul, my boss, and the managers planned out for all the employees. It sounds really fun: First we are going to do archery, which is in my opinion really badass, and then we are going to eat something at a restaurant. Pretty fancy. Since I don't have a car I will be hitching a ride with someone. To be honest I am rather nervous about the whole thing. I am not such a people person and social contact comes difficult to me. Oh well, who doesn't dares will never win.

I've been getting back into playing Minecraft again. I think it will only last for a short while until I grow bored of it again. I play on this server that won't update to the latest version so all this cool new stuff isn't available yet there. The server owner is maintaining it poorly, which is a shame.

For evening dinner we had Teppanyaki. My sister always brutally molests sausages in the fear that they might explode. So she stabs them repeatedly and reduces them to meat pulp. At some point there was a sausage that looked a lot like a crocodile. It was pretty funny. After dinner we watched the movie Avatar on TV.

New Year's Eve is so close, but still it feels so far away. I can hear fireworks now and then reminding me, but still. It doesn't feel like anything special anymore. It's not like it used to be. I wonder what changed. We will  be celebrating New Years Eve at my mom's friend's house.

My sister made 7.50 Euros today for washing the dogs. I can actually touch them without getting grease all over my hands now. Our black Labrador, Boris, gets greasy really quickly so unfortunately that won't last for long.

I hope my mood improves soon. My productivity went to 2%. The only thing I did today was turning on the washing machine.

Well, that was my day. How was yours?

- knetterzak

2 comments:

  1. I love archery.Ive got my own bow,its the same one used as a prop in The Hunger Games :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, you should send a picture of it.

      Delete