19.11.13

Missed Cash



With a random ship in a swamp forest! 

I'm currently listening to the Christmas station of Skyradio. I woke up half an hour ago with a sore throat; I slept all day, again. I feel like a lazy retard. I hope the blood test results will be available soon. I just want to curl up in a ball of despair and sleep till hell freezes over, or when Sherlock season 3 comes out. What ever happens first.

I finished my painting last night at 1:30 AM. It looks ok, I guess. I showed my sister, who I heard sneaking up the stairs from the first floor, and we derped in my room for a while. I went to bed at 2 AM. Luckily I had the first hour off today, not that that matters now. I feel like there is a Dementor standing behind me. Not even the Christmas songs can cheer me up right now.

There was a trip planned for today to the local theater to see the play / musical Cash. I saw the trailer a few days earlier and it looked so awesome. I really hate it that I missed it. I also didn't turn in my art assignment, which I promised I would do today. I feel like an utter bum.

Now my mom demands an explanation as to why I didn't go today while she knows I always give the same answer. The stress of her potential wrath is only making it worse, I hate it.

Well, that was my day. How was yours?

- knetterzak

1 comment:

  1. "Well that was my day.How was yours?"
    My day was fine, thankyou.
    Derp.

    ReplyDelete