12.11.13

Constellation of feeling sick


Breaking Fab with a scarf and a head that feels like it's filled with water!

My traitor body decided to fall ill overnight without consulting with me first. Stupid body. Even though it's best efforts to hold me in bed I must respectfully refuse. Today starts with mathematics, and it has art class, and physics. Enough said.

I actually got out of bed at 6:17; a record time! In the past 3 months or so I wouldn't get up til ~7:20, and now I'm sitting behind my desk at nearly 6 AM. The world can be such a curious place. I was looking at the stars and noticed a constellation that looked like this;
while listening to this; and trying not to step on the glass I still have laying around on my carpet. I really should clean that up some time. My carpet might already be red, but that doesn't mean I have to add an other shade to it.

I have to talk to the head of my department today about me getting late so much. It's rather ironic since I live 5 minutes away from school and still manage to get late as much as I do.

We'll see what today brings. Currently I'm just making a (inner) face everytime I bend my head, or do anything else that has something to do with moving, or laying down. My lymfenotes decided to take grow hormones overnight. The bastards.

I felt really happy in the morning for no appearant reason, it was a pleasant surprise. I got to wear my new cloths I bought last week on Thursday. I think they look so fancy.

School was rather tedious; not a lot was going on there. My social studies teacher noted that I was quiet during class and I had an unexpected physics test. The test went alright, I guess. I also did some maths homework during one of my free hours in the school library.

I also had to see the head of department. He called during maths class, but the teacher was so caught up in his explaination that he forgot to tell me to go see him. He called again during biology, the hour after maths, and I went to his office. We talked about my issues and decided that it would be best if I talk to my GP about it tomorrow. I can just tell it's going to be a joy, not. At least I'll get help now, maybe.

I walked with a scarf around my neck the entire day because of my sore troath, and just stuffed myself with food and really want to take a nap. The Fanfictions I'm reading haven't updated yet so I'm stranded on the island of Anticipation: 'What Happens Next?'

Well, that was my day. How was yours?

- knetterzak

2 comments:

  1. I love morning happiness.But it just fades in about 20 minutes ._.
    And I DIDNT find out if it was a trap :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes stories need tension to keep the reader interested. ;)
    And yeah, morning happiness, jay.

    ReplyDelete