17.11.13

Knetterzak meets metal

My face after watching that Java tutorial.

With Java and heavy metal!

I'm rocking away on "Sherlock BBC meets metal" after watching a java tutorial that fried my brains. It practically explained java in 30 minutes, all of java. Mind blow.

Not much to say other than that I found a brilliant new music source to get high on and downloaded a ton of Christmas songs.  Maybe I'll make an opening credit video parody using the metal songs from the series / movie it's from. I always imagine myself performing badass songs at our school's talent show: The Gregorius Show. It really adds to the experience.

My friend, Christian, showed me this when I send two songs to him over Skype; that bunny got violated, horrible.

I need to do that computer science class report today, and finish that Dutch article, and make a sketch for my surrealistic painting for art class.

Well, that was my day. How was yours?

- knetterzak

2 comments: