24.11.13

Apple science



I slept the entire day up till 7 PM to recover from my nightly endeavors the day before: I went to bed at around 8 in the morning. I ate French bread for dinner and watched the movie 'Jobs' with my mom. The movie was about the life of Steve Jobs, one of the creators of Apple Computer. That guy was quite the asshole if the movie was anything to go on. During the movie I had made apple tea, which was rather ironic if you think about it in combination with that movie. All in all I thought the movie was highly interesting.

Now I'm firing The Phantom of the Opera up again while I work on that computer science assignment. I had an other rant about the subject to my mom who got a information overload when I started explaining how our Minecraft server, which I had a couple of months ago, worked with Linux. People's interest, or better said: lack of, is so frustrating sometimes. The rant was about how I hated that we weren't learning to code anything and that I got set up with two unmotivated derps as team mates for this assignment. I guess it's all on me now. I also have to do a few biology tasks and two pages full of exercises for applied mathematics.

Well, that was my day. How was yours?

- knetterzak

2 comments:

  1. I havent seen "Jobs" yet. I want to though :I

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good movie, although I find the beginning a bit vague.

      Delete