12.11.13

Protractors in the ceiling.


With doctor appointments and peculiar break activities!

I went to the doctor today at 8 AM. Now I need to get my blood tested and a psychologist was supposed to call me today, which he didn't. I had quite a lot of trouble getting out of bed this morning even though I slept 14 hours. There is something wrong with my body, it just won't stop being tired. I hope that I can work something out with that psychologist when he actually calls me and maybe something shows up in my blood work.

In the second break I tried to copy chapter 2 of my Art class book from a friend. I don't have a book for it because normally I wouldn't even be able to follow this class, but I'm a lucky bastard. The only problem is that I don't hav a book for it. Luckily I could copy stuff from my friend's book. The copy machine was acting retarded so I ended up taking photos of every page. Now I have like 40 photos; I couldn't photograph an entire page in one go; I had to make a picture of every section of a page to be able to read the text. At least I have a chance to pass the test on Friday now.

I was still walking around with a scarf around my neck all day. After all my classes were over I had to wait an other hour to finish a test. More on that later. During my free hour I waited with one of my class mates and a friend in the canteen. We just ate candy while talking Myth busters the entire hour and at some point we had the janitor remove a protractor from the ceiling, which is now safely tucked away in my agenda for future endeavors. My old one lost all it's edges. Protractors sticking out of the ceiling is rather common at my school. Just like pen fillings. I also talked to the department head about the visit I paid the doctor and what the plan of action is. I also can't help myself from saying that he looks like a giant round bear.

Eventually it turned out my friend had been waiting for nothing since the teacher didn't show. For us, well, there were 3 people there. Me, the same classmate from the fruit drinks, and some kid I didn't know. Mark, my classmate, had to do a reading test he missed and I had to finish my article on online stores: "The History of The Web Shop". Fortunately for me the teacher was not in the classroom while I had all this stuff laying on my table to aid me in writing my derp article. That is not allowed but he can't expect me to remember all those dates!

When the hour was up I hadn't even started on my finished product yet. My Dutch teacher walked in and he just sang, very loudly: "Roxaaaaanne". My boss does that too whenever he sees me, every time he sees me. I told my teacher that and he just continued even louder: "You don't have to put on the red light". When he noticed I hadn't even started on my final product yet he just shooed me out of the class room saying I could finish it at home. After he was gone I couldn't help but rub my hands together while making an evil smile, thinking :I'm going to spell check this thing so much that it would appear as if it's a letter to the queen.

It was raining when I was cycling home. On my way I saw a group of friends hanging out on the corner of a street. I asked them what they were doing there, but neither of them knew. I chatted with them for a bit before I went on my marry way again. When I came home I went almost directly upstairs and snuggled in bed. I didn't sleep, not really. My joints were hurting so I couldn't lay comfortable. I just laid there thinking out stories and pondering over past events. At some point I got really confused and thought that stuff that happened a couple of days ago happened today. I also remembered a dream I once had. I'm thinking about making a manuscript of it like I did with an other dream you can read here.

I ate pasta with a ton of cheese this evening. I really didn't know what to write for today. I'm shitting bricks about this blood test; I'm not a fan of needles. For the ones who don't get the "Roxanne" reference, it's a song by the Police. I'm named after that song.

 Well, that was my day. How was yours?

- Roxanne

3 comments:

  1. I thought that "Roxaaaaaaanne" thing was hilarious! :)
    And HOW do protractors get in the bloody ceiling? :I

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you sort of, throw them. Up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. On the ceiling? I was thinking, like, sticking out of it :I

    ReplyDelete