13.11.13

Blood and sunshine


With phone calls and blood samples!

The sun woke me up at around 12 something in the afternoon. My head still feels like it's filled with water. I was enjoying the sun while listening to Sail from Awolnation when I heard my mom ascending the stairs to my floor. I turned off the music.

My psychologist, who's apparently a woman, had called my mom's number instead of my number this morning. Apparently forgot to mention the fact that I went to the doctor a few days ago to my mom because she was really confused when she got the call. I really thought I told her.

 Later my mom texted me the number so I can call her back, but I didn't. I just kept listening to music while sitting in the sun like a derp. I am the ultimate procrastinator. Eventually my mom barged in my room holding a phone. The psychologist called her back on her number and pushed the phone in my hands. The conversation wasn't too awkward and she sounds like a nice lady. I have an appointment at 4 December. I don't know where yet because I forgot to ask, but fortunately I have a number I can call. There is a possibility that my appointment will be moved to an earlier date, though.

Then, on an other note: I told my mom about the blood research they want to do. Long story short: my blood samples will be taken in the health care center at the corner of the street I live in tomorrow. It couldn't have been any closer to my house. I just want to curl up in a ball and sink in a bottomless pit where no one will ever find me, I'm so scared of needles. A total irrational fear, I know, but that doesn't make it any less scary. I wish there were more pleasant ways to extract someone's blood.   
It could be that I have a magnesium and vitamin B12 insufficiency because my body won't absorb them from food. My mom has that too so it's not entirely unlikely that I have the same condition. B12 and magnesium insufficiency cause severe depression. It's incurable and the only way to treat it is by monthly B12 injections and taking magnesium pills every day. Isn't that a joy?

I'm considering writing that manuscript for that dream I was on about yesterday. I also filmed my candles while they were being fancy. I wanted to make UPB, Union Potato bulk; a dish I invented, but settled with microwave lasagne. I ate it in my room with candle light, if there was a boy involved it could have been romantic.

Well, that was my day. How was yours?

- knetterzak




2 comments:

  1. "SAAIIIL!"
    Hmmm... What WOULD be a more pleasant way to extract blood?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think there is a more pleasant way. The only alternative that comes to mind involves sharp instruments, and I don't think that will be less painful.
    "SAAAAAIL~!"

    ReplyDelete