7.11.13

The scent of oranges


With sudden surprises, fancy cloths, and scented candles. 
 
I wanted to download some songs to my phone this morning for the 2 hour break I had that day, causing me to be late. I'm such a procrastinator; I got out of bed at the last moment and had to rush like crazy.

Turned out I only had 2 classes. There was a meeting planned for this date for all the teachers to talk about whatever teachers talk about during those things. It was such a delightful slap in the face. I practically jumped when I heard the news.

After school I put my school bag in my locker and went downtown for some old fashioned cloth shopping. I wanted to ask a friend to come along, but decided against it since I would feel so awkward and I really like to take my time deciding on what I want to buy. I don't have such a high income so I can't spend too much on cloths you see, so whatever I pick is better worth my money. I had been saving up for quite some time to buy this expensive shirt I really like, and today I finally got it! I love it so much, it's very fancy. I also bought two cheaper shirts and a box of scent candles. The candles are orange and smell really nice. I also accidentally poked myself in the eye with a plastic bag as the idiot I can be sometimes.

Really satisfied with my shopping endeavors I went back to school, picked up my bag and headed home. Lockers can be so handy sometimes. I don't use mine very often, though. The actual reason I got a locker is so I'd have a space to store my home baked pie. Why I store home baked pie in my locker? I'll tell you an other time.

Now I'm at home, whailing along to the Cranberries with their Zombies and considering watching an episode of Sherlock. I've seen all of them but it's just such a good series, I'm absolutely in love with it. But that after I've studied up on chemistry and done my applied mathematics homework. School continues to eat away my free time.

That was my day, how was yours?

- knetterzak

2 comments:

  1. If I had a locker, and baked pies, I would store my pie in a locker too.
    :I

    ReplyDelete