14.11.13

Bloody test overload



With blood samples and a Poo!

I was absolutely terrified as I walked in to the building. The Health Care Center smelled of mental hospital with a mix of new floor boards. The stairs I walked were pretty worn out for a building that was renovated 2 years ago. It used to be an old school, but it got renovated. The renovation caused a lot of trouble back then. I remember my mom leaving her bed in the middle of the night because there was a lot of noise going on in the streets; I thought it had something to do with a leak, but I can't remember.

I had to be at the first floor. There was woman before me who was in her fifties, she smiled at me when I sat down. After a few minutes I got called inside. I felt so nervous and scared. I pulled away like 3 times before she stabbed the needle in. I didn't look during the entire procedure. The sample taking itself wasn't that horrible compared to the aftermath; I got incredibly dizzy and nauseous after she pulled the needle out. I almost fainted, so derpy. I didn't even bother putting my jacked and scarf back on on exiting the building. I just wanted a bed, and I wanted it now.

I looked terribly pale, all the color had been drained from my face. I was seeing white spots and felt like hugging the toilet. I plunked down on my bed, not even bothering to take off my clothes, and laid there for 2 hours before my mom barged in demanding me to go to school. I tried to get up, to no avail. I was still very dizzy and felt like a damn rag doll. The next 8 hours I would drift in and out of sleep, not really paying attention to anything. My mom never got back upstairs after the initial rage she unleashed on me.

I got up at around 7 PM and went downstairs. All my clothes were still on so I didn't need to bother getting dressed. At least that had an upside. My arm was all stiff and I couldn't bend it properly because of the bandages the woman put on the little wound. I warmed up some lasagne and listened to the Christmas Station of Skyradio. I just love listening to Christmas songs; makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. My sister was sitting on the couch busying herself with her phone. She was feeding and grooming her Poo, some digital animal that looks like a orange turd. It had an afro. She was playing Memory when I left to go upstairs.

I should really finish my Dutch article assignment. I also need to paint a surrealistic painting for Art class for Monday, and write a rapport on the history of computers for Computer Science, also for Monday. Then there are 2 tests tomorrow; one for Social Studies; and one for Art studies. Just thinking about it makes me want to curl up in a ball.  

I also like to review my opinion on Mark; he's a nice kid. I just wish he would stop allowing people to take advantage of him; half the school uses him for food and drinks. I wish he would pay more attention to his actual friends instead.

Well, that was my day. How was yours?

- knetterzak

2 comments:

  1. Clothes is NOT spelled "cloths" ._.
    Derp
    I felt queesy just reading this derp story.Uggghh, needles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, spelling derp alert!
    And yeah, needles. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete