15.11.13

Missed Cheating Opportunity



With noble test taking and fish!

Today was alright, I guess. I had 2 tests today where I studied for today 2 hours before I had them. Procrastination for the win! I think I did alright on them; I wrote a ton of stuff on my sheet, so there ought to be a right answer in that wall of text, I hope. 
The teacher was rating tests during my Social Studies test. The same test as I was doing on that precise moment. There was a separate sheet for multiple choice questions on the test, one that was laying on the teacher's desk too, all filled in. My evil side wanted to cheat, but I hold too much value to fair play. I told my teacher that I could read the answers directly from her desk. She looked really surprised at me, probably because I told her instead of cheating. She shoved the sheets under an other sheet so it was really hard to read. But the thing is that I can read upside down. Something I learned at my work to read the dates on the packages quicker. 
I warned her once, no need to do it twice. I made to copy the answers on my sheet, but she saw me. I just gave her a Cheshire cat smile and told her I can read upside down. She looked really indignant and put her hand in front of the answers, like a kid would do if he found out you were looking on his paper while he was writing something super secret. After she was she put the sheets away, much to my disappointment. I'm not going to tell her next time, although I probably will. Damn noble consciousness.
We had a spelling contest during Dutch class. It was pretty fun to do. I managed to survive the first round, but didn't make it to the finals.

I studied for my Art class using my phone. It didn't go so well because apparently I can only take shitty photos. Most pages were hard to read. I did manage to copy the summary of that chapter, though. I had to tap the screen of my phone over and over again to prevent it from going black. It was pretty annoying.

When I was waiting for the chemistry teacher to show up I felt someone snatching the headphones from my head. I looked up and the chemistry teacher was snaking in to the classroom with my music, which was still running. I tried to tell him that my music was still on and offered persistently to turn it off, but he just ignored me and gave me the evil eye with a snide remark. Sometimes the guy can be such an insensitive asshole.

While he was chatting away about nuclear energy and how terrible his wife is (he loves her a lot though, he's just joking, I hope) I heard soft music coming from my headphones which were laying 1 meter away from me. It was immensely awkward; if he stopped talking everyone would hear it. So the entire time I was going 'don't stop talking don't stop talking'. Luckily for me, he never did. He gave my phone and such back after class.

During the breaks I was sitting next to my friends. I think we've made a community in the hallway, which is still growing in numbers. Every break there are like 10 people sitting around a pile of bags listening to music, sharing food and chatting away. I love it.

Decor building didn't go through because the leader is still sick, unfortunately. I hope he gets better soon. I know how much it sucks to be sick, especially for such a long time. It must be a terrible flu or something. This wasn't entirely unfortunate; I could not have gone anyway.

I'm addicted to the Christmas Station, the songs make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. My mom is getting me fish tonight for dinner, I'm so happy! I love fish. 
I still need to finish my computer science report and a surrealistic painting for art class for Monday. And that Dutch article, and do an English test for Friday.  
 I'm wondering when the lab will call me back for my blood results. I didn't ask the woman after she took my blood sample; I might have ran out of the building the second I could stand. It felt as if I had been hit by Thomas the Train  

Well, that was my day. How was yours?

 - knetterzak



2 comments:

  1. Thomas...The...TANK ENGINE!!!!!!!
    Don't ALL Dutch people like fish? .-.

    ReplyDelete