21.11.13

Computer science


I slept with like 5 layers on and woke up at 5 AM, which was horrible. I had the first hour off originally and just wanted to sleep. My mom stamped up the stairs to my room at 7:30, just 30 minutes later of what she said. Today wasn't that bad.

I left home wearing a tank top while it was 5 degrees Celsius; not my brightest moments. All was fine until the first break. I was slowly turning into an ice cube. Luckily my friend Katinka came to the rescue and lend me her jacket.

I skipped PE; I hate it and don't see the point in it. If I want to work out I'll do it myself instead of being forced to run laps. Instead I ate a day offer of the Plus, a supermarket 30 meters from my school, which was really nice. After that I moved to the school's library only to discover that I had to cycle back home and back again to get the updated version of my report.

I got it all printed out on time, luckily. I Had to sacrifice my second break though, I didn't get to return my friend's jacket, unfortunately. It's now stored in my locker. I'm going to return to her tomorrow.

My computer science teacher is just screwing us over. He sits behind his desk wobbling his toes while we have to do this giant project without any explanation. His schedule constantly changes so it's impossible to keep track of the homework and 80% of his classes are on general bullshit of his life. So far it's been throughout disappointing. We haven't coded a single line yet.

 I being constantly distracted by the beautiful images of Animal Planet from TV as I write this blog. My mom said she would return my electronics tomorrow. I want to buy some French bread, but I can't put much on it because of my tiny budget.

Well, that was my day. How was yours?

- knetterzak

2 comments:

  1. Wait, wait, wait... Isn't PIE stored in your locker?I could imagine your friend:
    "How is there blueberry stains there?What happened to that jacket!?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, but I also put yoghurt and other foods in there.

      Delete