20.11.13

Wake me up when November ends



I skipped today. My mom raged and confiscated all my electronics and told me I am a failure and will never get my diploma. That is ridiculous; my grades are fine. I'm beyond caring about anything. She said she will throw me out of bed at 7 AM everyday, it's bullshit. My mom's friend was staying over for the night

With no laptop I worked on adding some panels to an old manga project I abandoned some time ago. This post was posted the day after, when I could confiscate my laptop back for a moment.

Well, that was my day. How was yours?

- knetterzak

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could be thrown out of bed at 7, so I actually have time to do something in the day...Your lucky :I
    Derp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really wasn't that pleasant. It involved a lot of yelling and stuff.

      Delete