18.11.13

Spontaneous luck



With biology tests and mind blows!

School started off with one hour of applied mathematics. The teacher was derping around on the digital board, it was rather obvious the man didn't know how to handle the internet. We watched a rap on maths, which was rather funny.

After maths came biology. I inquired about doing a test I missed and got offered to do it on the spot. I hadn't learned anything but agreed to it anyway. I skimmed through my notes for like 5 minutes and went into one of the small labs where the test was waiting for me. It took me roughly 1 and a half hour; more time than I should have gotten, but golden opportunities to take some extra time won't be passed up. I also got to ask questions regarding the test to one of the lab assistants who was sitting there. Those people are always so oblivious to the fact that you are making a test, they just give you all the answers you need. Unfortunately she wasn't of much help, and I could do the test without much fuss other than time issues. When I turned in my test my biology teacher gave me a scolding look like "Ooooh, you".

Because I was taking my sweet time on the biology test I was late for art class. The teacher there didn't even notice, or care. I originally had to turn in my art assignment; the magical realistic painting, but got extension till tomorrow so I have to start on that this evening.

During the breaks our group had split up between the two radiators. At the place we chill are 2 radiates parallel from each other. It was rather amusing to watch since one half of the group was completely dressed in black, and the other half on the other side had all those colorful cloths on. The reason the group was split up was because everyone was hogging the radiators for warmth. At the place we stand it can be quite chilly; it's at the front door and the janitor always insists on having the damn door open, except for the time when we actually want it open. Secretly he loves us, though. One half of the break I stood with with the people on the right side, other half I stood with the people on the left side.
When I exclaimed that I had finally finished my computer science report on the ENIAC to my friend Mark, he said that we didn't have to do any report. I had a total mind blow then. I spend 3 hours on the damn thing, translating German pages for they had the best content, gathering information from various sources. It had me up till 12:30 AM, and then he comes and tells me it was all for nothing. We only had to do some retarded PowerPoint presentation, and that is not even for today but for Thursday. I feel screwed over. I'm still going to print it, though. I spend all this time on it and print I shall.

We watched part of a documentary  on Juice Newton and the death penalty in America. I thought it had a really nice soundtrack, especially the track at the beginning. At English class I failed epically with grammar. Past perfect and past simple etc are not my strong point. 

I had 2 hours of physics today. We worked on the computer during physics, which was dull as hell. The only fun part was watching a documentary about hot air balloons the hour before that.

After school  I cycled with a friend and we went to the supermarket to buy some stuff. My friend, Katinka, bought ingredients for sandwiches, and I bought cheese spread. Ate 5 rolls with the stuff after I came home. So yummy.

Last night I took some beautiful pictures of the various candles my mom gave me. I also violated one with a fork. We have a school trip to the theater tomorrow, which should be fun. Hence the word 'should' though. With these school trips you never know. The last one ended dramatically for me.

Well, that was my day. How was yours?

- knetterzak

1 comment:

  1. Mmm...cheeeese....
    Sorry thats all I could think of after "cheese spread" :)

    ReplyDelete