24.1.14

Dodge Ball


I missed the first two hours of school because I was late. I woke up feeling like I had been run over my Thomas the locomotif. I got a 'late' note just in case Dirkx demanded one. The classroom where I had to go was four stairs up, not something I want to have to clime twice. Once is more than enough. I arrived at biology five minutes before the bell announced it was time to get my arse on the bike again to go to PE.

I had nearly had to stop a few times while cycling, I felt so tired. This week was Marc and Yarnie's turn to give a PE lesson. They did dodgeball. It was pretty fun if it wasn't for the occasional confusion here and there. They wanted to do a very complicated warming up and no one knew what they actually had to do.

I realised that when I get hit and end up in the field at the back, I won't get out again until someone wins. I'm rather terrible at throwing stuff, let alone in a straight line, and no one wants to give me the ball. It's frustrating beyond belief and quite depressing, but I guess if it is good for the team it must be alright. It just saddens me that people never pass me a ball or anything.

I forgot to bring my computer science books because I thought the classes got dropped because the essay that was set for today got dropped as well. No such luck, though. Fortunately we didn't need our books, we were set to work on the computers again like last week. And also just like last week, eighth period got moved to seventh period so we would be free to go earlier.

Appearantly there was decor building this day too. I can understand, though. The show is on Monday and we still have to do a couple of things till then. I walked down to meet up with everybody and they were grouped together in front of the door of our head quarters. Mr Heideman hadn't showed up yet, so we went out to find him. First we asked at the reception, and then we walked up to the second floor to see if he was in his class room. We found him a few doors down from it, talking to someone about his mentor class.

A few minutes later he emerged from the room he was in and we walked back to the head quarters that lay in the 'cellar of lockers'. Very mysterious name. We worked on some stuff, and because we were with so many I decided to leave early to go to the Plus to pick a certain something up for consumption.

I visited the Plus three times today to buy those delicious hot pockets. They are appearantly not actually called that but they're called Pigs in a Blanket. Either way, fine with me. They were sold out twice. After that I specially came back a third time to buy them because I was sure that they had them again at that moment. I bought three boxes, one for my mom and two for myself. The reason I always buy them on Thursday because they're 'day deals'. Two go for an Euro, which is like super cheap. I amanged to eat all four and a half from my mom because she was full.
 

My Minecraft server is coming along nicely if it wasn't for the fact that people can't connect to it anymore because Hamachi is being retarded. It worked fine before, but now I'm the only one that can connect. It might be my bad connection that is causing it, though. That problem will be solved when I lease a server to host it from there.

I drank some tea and ate fudge waffles while making mathematics homework. It was relatively easy to do, it just required a lot of time. I managed to get one paragraph done and half of the 'Test yourself'. My desk was just a complete mess.

My Linux laptop now had my Windows 8 laptop ontop of it, and that in turn was covered with sheets and my mathematics book. In front of that was my notebook where I wrote all the excersises in. And then I haven't even started on everything unrelated was laying around. Just to name a few things: A book; I Am Number Four, Rasphberry Pi, ton of sticky notes, notes on CSS coding, tea mug, agenda, and my bank card reader.

Because someone stole my coat yesterday I'm now wearing my brown one. It looks very fancy. It's very long and has those deep pockets. Reminds me detectives for some reason. Trenchcoats.

Well, that was my day. How was yours?

- knetterzak

1 comment:

  1. No more blog posts since the 24/1?!

    I feel bad ;-;
    I have failed to reply to all the posts within my "free- time" time-frame....
    I don't like me right now :(
    Sorry knetter, I shall do it one day :3

    ReplyDelete