6.1.14

Sherlock S3E2


I'm currently sitting in my room at a quarter to midnight with my sister who wanted to dry her hair. She didn't want to raise hell by waking our mom, so she migrated upstairs with her noisy device. In fact, she just left, and the kettle just started boiling. I wanted to offer her some tea, but I only have one mug. Too bad, then.

I think I'm leaving the tea for tomorrow morning. I want to make tea in the morning a habit so I will get up with more ease. I tried making bread a few times, but that requires me to get up at four in the morning and that is just not worth it. The bread was good, though. Really good. It also produced a wonderful fresh bread smell like I often experience during work. 

I woke up at around three PM, and actually got up at around four. I had some pretty weird dreams, which I forgot after 10 minutes of actually waking up. I do remember that I thought of making a transcription of the sorts about them like I did with a dream I had before.

Broadchurch was broadcasted this evening, and it seems interesting. I only watched episode one, and a bit of episode two, which was being broadcasted right after the first one, because at 21:30 Sherlock S3E2 aired. It wasn't as spectacular as previous episodes but it was grand. I face palmed myself, repeatedly, at Sherlock's social incompetence, but it was enjoyable and I am so looking forward to episode three, where they will reveal an other one of Sherlock's enemies. And Mycroft is involved! I love Mycroft, I don't know why, but I love him.

I still have to do that PE assignment and begin with the practical work of one of those Java books. It all seems mighty fancy and I hate myself for procrastinating with it all. There is a spoon with lasagna laying on my microwave, which is totally unrelated. Thought I'd mention it.

They changed the school website. Now it just has too much... Yellow. I think the addition of a Facebook page was really nice, but now they went with a total overhaul and I don't like it. It has a good first impression, and maybe I'm just whining about it, but I can't find a link to our school's Moodle site. Moodle is like a site where teachers post announcements, assignments, and answers to those assignments. So when I couldn't find it I wasn't so happy with the new site update anymore. It's not so old school anymore, and I like old school. I am old school. Now I feel old.

We had an applied mathematics teacher once by the name Bontebal  and he sucked. He got fired for being so incompetent in his profession, causing various classes to fail dramatically on the subject, and the got fired. So the story goes. I don't know if that's completely true but so far that is the most convincing explanation I've heard around his leave. 

One day we had this fundraiser project. My idea to raise money was to make portraits of people with my, in that time, newly acquired mirror reflect photo camera. It came to be that I also acquired a photograph of Mr Bontebal in a most, well, socially compromising shot. Basically it is him posing as a giant sun flower. He specifically asked me not to post this anywhere, a promise I kept for over a year. At that time he still worked at our school.

My sister kept begging me to give her that photo so she could spread it around. Now he is gone I think it will be pretty funny. It will give quite a few people a good laugh. For shits and giggles.

I'm going to order a book on Bol.com, or at the Bruna; a book and office supply store. I've seen the movie I Am Number Four recently and looked up some fan fiction on it. It's said that it is a good book and I'm interested. First I couldn't find it on Fanfiction.net because the book series is not actually called I Am Number Four, but goes by the name Lorien Legacies.

School starts again tomorrow and I'd say I could do with a few more weeks without school. I don't want to go to sleep yet. I rather read and drink tea. Yum, Moroccan Mint. I haven't met up with anyone these weeks. Maybe I'm getting lonely. I don't know. I feel lonely at times but I have this convenient ability to simply not care. To just turn off my emotions. It's great, at times. 

Right before my sister left my room she commented how I wasn't John Watson from Sherlock because I started writing today's entry in front of her. Derp.

Well, that was my day. How was yours?

- knetterzak

3 comments:

  1. Holy god, :O I didnt realise Moodle was international... Our school has a Moodle site too :O :O :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my science, everything is connected! o_O

      Delete
  2. Neutral mother of atheism,this is insane!

    ReplyDelete