9.1.14

Making Book Covers


   
It's currently 10:43. I've already had three cups of Moroccan Mint and I a couple of days ago I noticed my biscuits lost their crispiness. Quite a shame. My floor is a mess of torn jeans, scissors and various books. I've been occupying myself with making book covers for my school books. It's a custom that everybody makes book covers as to prevent them from getting damaged throughout the year. I'm quite late on that part, already being halfway through the school year, but it is never too late to start.

I'm using my old jeans to make covers for my books. I like the way they look and they make such good pillows with their soft covers. I actually slept through the last part of the movie Apollo during physics class. I was feeling really tired and the lights were dimmed making the classroom so dark, and everybody was watching the movie. The perfect opportunity arose and I took it face first. On my table, laying on my soft books. 

So now my goal is to make covers for all my school books. I only have covers for my smaller books, and one for my chemistry book which is quite large right now, but soon they will all be blue and fluffy. I think I'm going to leave my room as is for the night. I don't want to disturb my work. I'm currently working on a cover for my biology book which is pretty gigantic compared to the others. I don't want to ruin any progress I have made on that one so far. Getting all the measurements right is not an easy task.

My mom barged into my room at around 10 PM. I've been hitting the snooze button since 6:30 AM. The alarm goes off every nine minutes after you hit snooze so I must have hit snooze quite a few times. I only remember hitting snooze five times, like how did I miss the other, I-don't- know-how-many-and-I-can't-be-bothered-to-actuallly-do-the-math-right-now-ones?

I casually strolled into biology class five minutes till the bell would announce break time. Mr Dirkx looked rather surprise at my explaination to my lateness. He was kind enough not to order me to get a note for getting late. I also heard today that he, Mr Dirkx, could have been a doctor, but instead of doing that he choose to educate us ignorant fools on the wonders of the human body and the nature around us. That's pretty cool. Respect.

During the break I stuffed everything except for my gymnastics cloths into my locker. I always have Physical Education on Thursday. The ironic part is that the trip to get to the place is actually more exhausting than the two hours we spend on this so called Physical Education. Fine with me, though. I hate the subject. The teacher is pretty cool, though. Mrs Van Deijk is a kind woman.

On the way to, and from, PE I always pass by my house. So when the trampoline jumping and football was over I cycled over to my house and drank some multi fruit juice with some fancy music from my mom's computer. After that I was on my merry way again to my next class: computer science by none other than Mr Elsenaar.

The class was very amusing but not very productive. It's hard to concentrate when the teacher is watching parts of Battle Royale; some kind of japanse hunger games, and ordering stuff on Bol.com. All on his phone and the sound was enabled. I only managed to write down the name of the chapter we were dealing with and the paragraph. I also read for a bit but it didn't really stuck. These activities mostly sum up the entirety of the two hours of computer science I've had today. We also talked about the Gospils of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. That stuff is just genius.

Since a short time religious head gear is allowed on our school. When Mr Elsenaar was showing some stuff about the Pastafarian believes and their head gear; a colander, it made me wonder if that is allowed now too. Of if someone shows up in pirate cloths wearing a colander I'll give that person a high five.

Between the first and second hour of computer science there was physics. I casually strolled into the class room and what my eyes saw made me freeze in fear, on the inside that is. To others I might have looked completely calm but inwardly I was screaming and pulling my hair out in terror. All the tables were moved apart from each other, each one having a test sheet and two accompanying answer sheets. Luckily my inner terror didn't last long because I thought it was a pre-test for practise. I heard that one from someone.

So I choose a table at the back, somewhere around the place where I normally sit. The tables were placed at really weird angles at some places so the whole classroom looked like a mess of random tables and chairs. Not knowing it was the actual test I started with the nine questions asked on the pieces of paper. I was taking my sweet sweet time and I actually finished it in time, sort of. 

I think I did pretty well. It was quite a shock when I found out I had been making the actual test, though. That was by far the most relaxed test I have ever taken. I should have more unexpected tests. I had no foreknowledge of the test so I hope I did well. I don't want Mr Endert thinking I'm stupid. He is quite adorable in a non romantic way, just so nerdy.

Because this schoolday has been so long, and I took a few extra hours this morning to remain in dream land, I didn't nap this afternoon. I only have four lessons tomorrow and after that decor building, which is nice. 

Appearantly my memory has proven it can be even more retarded than it already is. When I was watching TV with my sister and there was an other commercial break I honestly forgot what I was watching prior to the break. I actually had to ask my sister what we were watching. Weirdest moment of the day. I really couldn't remember, so disturbing. It's the old woman all over again.

I'm thinking of watching the series Ripper Street. Mostly because there is, I think, this gay couple and I am a sucker for romance. Also, the one with the glasses is hot. I feel kind of bad for wanting to follow a series because of those motives. It deserves more praise than that judging from what little I have seen from it so far. 

The sequal to A Debt To Be Repaid came out a day ago and I'm loving it so far. It's called A Fire To Be Reignited. I recommend anyone to check both A Debt To Be Repaid and A Fire To Be Reignited out, for their awesomness has yet to surpasses any other Sherlock fan fiction I have read so far. Warning: A Fire To Be Reignited has an M rating so it can, and most likely will contain violence and adult content.

I've been occupying myself with Sherlock fan fiction this evening, mostly. And sipping tea. A lot of tea. It's now  11:22 PM, and I am going to bed. Forgive me for any mistakes I have made thanks to my retarded train of thoughts like double words, missing words, or misplaced words. 

I have a strong urge to look up Doctor Who fan fiction featuring the Master. I have no idea why.

Well, that was my day. How was yours?

- knetterzak

1 comment:

  1. No comment, I'd like sisterly live to take its course here. :P

    ReplyDelete