9.1.14

Appointment on Wednesday



I'm feeling incredibly tired. I took two short naps today. One after I got back from my appointment with my psychologist, and an other one after dinner. My mom woke me up from the last one when she was wishing me good night. The irony.

I talked with Merel, my psychologist, for roughly an hour or so. It wasn't very helpful and at the end I felt like I wasted my time. She did give me an other assignment to do. An other 'write about your feels' sort of deal.

My mom washed my lens cup. My now ex boyfriend gave it to me when I was at his place in Ireland. It looks fabulous and I love it! I'm happy it's back in my possession. It has been out of my sight for a while now, but no more.

My most kind chemistry teacher, Mr Van Well, was explaining about some stuff while pacing the class room. He stopped at my table and suddenly announced to the whole class that I had lice, which for the record, I don't. No one laughed. That man can be the greatest asshole known to mankind, seriously. Of course I had to make a snarky comment back like "Well aren't you a kind man". "Well, am I?" he replied to which I answered "No." Now I write about it a story pops in my mind about a man who plays jinxed scrabble with his wife and he desperately wants to kill her.

I think I need to get my B12 shot again tomorrow. If things carry on the way I do now I'll be getting more bad marks, and that is not something I am fond of. Sleeping during the day is easier than sleeping during the night. Perhaps due to the cold the darkness brings after the sun as begun his rotation on the side of the earth where it's rays do no longer reach us.

For the past hour I have been emerged in the universe of Sherlock Holmes Fan fiction. There is this particular story I'm really liking. It has around 40 chapters so I got quite a few more chapters to look forward to.

Well, that was my day. How was yours?

- knetterzak

1 comment: