8.1.14

A Whole New Selection of Sherlock Fan Fictions



Surf the tides of creativity on a sea of imagination~!

I took an other power nap this afternoon. When I woke up at around half ten PM I had the sudden urge to buy crisps. I got dressed and hurried off downstairs. My mom asked me to get some macadamia nuts for her for I was going to the store anyway. It took some time but I found them. The cashier made a calculation fault and gave me one euro more change, which is really convenient. This trip didn't cost me anything in the end, it actually put me thirty cents in the plus.

My previous late night resolution failed dramatically in the morning. I didn't even have time to drink tea. At least I didn't have to dive into a corridor to avoid the hawk vision of the principle this morning. Been there, done that, let's not make it happen again. It did make me feel like a badass ninja, though.

My Dutch teacher announced that we will have to give an other talk this year. An other one, argh I hate those. I still have to do my first talk, not that I am going to mention that to anyone. I'm the last one to hold my speech at somewhere around June. Can't say I won't enough time to prepare. I also got some information on when the exams are and dates of various holidays. Always nice to know those things.

I found a few more excellent, long, Sherlock fan fictions on fanfiction.net. I'm so looking forward to reading them all. I'm going to give as much feedback as possible to all authors. I know that getting feedback is one of the most wonderful, if not The most wonderful thing to get as a writer. I even found one that is about the exact thing I was thinking of writing about. The sequel to A Dept To Be Repaid will be released soon, too!

A chemistry test is coming up this Thursday, so tomorrow is the last time we can ask questions regarding that subject. This chapter has mostly been about covalence between atoms and hydrogen bridges. So mostly how atoms are connected via electrons in the outer shell. How I'm saying it right now might not be completely accurate. I really have some studying to do.

We had an two hour long arithmetic test and I think you can make a book with the amount of sheets I used to write down random crap. I scored five percent higher than my previous score with a total of 50%. Jay. I'm so happy that by the time they make arithmetic an obligatory subject in central exams I will already have graduated.

I feel like I am missing days. I see the blog entries I did everyday, but a lot is just missing. I also had such a strange experience today while cycling home. There was this old lady in front of me. She was cycling really slow so I sped past her. And then I saw the exact same woman cycling in front of me, again. It was so weird. I passed her again, and then I saw that old lady again. Weirdest thing ever. Like she teleported ahead of me to get in my way again. Quite bothersome.

I wanted to return Mrs Rozema's book to her today when I found her in the connecting hallway from the main entrance. It's where all the teachers' offices are positioned. Like the dean's office, principle's office, etc. Mrs Rozema is my art history teacher and she let me borrow her book during the holidays. I don't have a book for that class since I squeezed it into my timetable as an extra subject. She told me that I could hold onto it for a little longer, or at least till Friday. I always have art history on Friday.

I have two free hours tomorrow which give me some time to do a little bit of homework. I'm going to upload quite a few new songs to my phone for tomorrow, too. Free hours without music is like a sandwich without ham, or something like that. I might work on that PE assignment. It has to be done on Thursday, I really need to get started on it. Damn my procrastinating.

Tomorrow is also the date of my next appointment with Merel; my psychologist. I've been dutifully keeping track of all my moods, three times a day, since our last appointment. One sticky note per part of the day. I have quite a big stack of sticky notes laying on my desk now.

My mom asked me when the last time was that I went to the doctor to get my B12  shot, which was like four weeks ago. I now have a doctor appointment for scheduled for Thursday. I'm not happy about it. It's probably a better alternative than sleeping twelve hours a day, though.

Well, that was my day. How was yours?

- knetterzak

3 comments:

  1. Its all a conspiracy...
    *falls on the ground, cradling his head and rocking back and forth*

    ReplyDelete
  2. People teleporting... The UN is hiding something!
    *continues his insane rocking*

    ReplyDelete