20.1.14

Doctor Who Sunday



I just watched two Doctor Who episodes, the ones with the Master in it with the year that never was.  I've already seen it multiple times but still, it's awesome. I think the Master is a very interesting character and I'd love to see more of him. Tomorrow I'm going to see The End of Time, also with the Master.

I spend the majority of my Sunday doing nothing productive. I woke up from a very freaky dream at around three PM, and actually got out of bed at somewhat around four. I took a shower, ate something downstairs, and did my mathematics homework. I also mailed Merel those three social test situations where I would have to do social interactions to help me with that crap. And this all before the clock said it was even ten o'clock in the evening. 

This left me plenty of time to do more unproductive stuff, like playing guitar and watching Doctor Who. I wouldn't call that unproductive though; Doctor Who is one of the most awesome shows out there and playing guitar makes me look badass. 

I pulled out my guitar from it's cover to jump right into learning how to play Archangel from Two Steps From Hell, but one of my strings had apparently broken over time while it was sitting in the corner of my room. Of course that had to happen on the precise moment that I wanted to use the thing. I had not played on it for months, and now I wanted to play on it it was not functional. That really sucks, I was all motivated and stuff. I will have to get that string fixed again. I still want to learn how to play Archangel. It's a badass song.

When I had finished all my homework I felt pretty weird. Normally I'm always short on time, but this evening I had more than three hours left to do absolutely nothing productive. It was so weird, I didn't know what to do first. I should keep a list for these rare occasions so I've got stuff to keep me busy. Now I think about it, I could have done laundry. 

Ironically, I still haven't watched Ripper Street, or eaten that popcorn. During Doctor Who I was stuffing my face with waffles. Yum, waffles.  

My heart sunk when I saw my physics mark from that test which I mistook for a test test, so  not an actual test but a test to know if you know the stuff for the real test. But it was the real test so, derp. I scored a 3,3. That is a very low number, and I wasn't very happy with it. Mr Endert must think I'm pretty stupid, and he would be right.

I felt really productive today. The only thing I'm worried about for tomorrow is art class. We had to make photographs of cracks in the pavement, but seriously, what's up with cracks in the pavement? Sometimes the subject can seem so retarded that I'm wondering why I took it. I want to learn how to draw, not make photographs of cracks in the pavement. Can't they think of better things to teach kids these days?

I'm sure that when I lay in my bed, ready to doze off to sleep I'll come up with the best ideas ever, but I wouldn't be bothered to write them down so they will be lost forever like last night. Why can't my brains be brilliant when I'm actually functioning properly instead of being in a near vegetate state of being half asleep? Maybe my brains are just retarded, that would explain so much.

Well, that was my day. How was yours?

- knetterzak

No comments:

Post a Comment