23.1.14

Religious Essay


It's currently 11:41 as I'm writing this. I'm feeling rather tired. That Gregorius letter is laying next to me, opened. As I predicted it contains the program of the show on next Monday and Tues along with four consumption tickets to get drinks over there. Very fancy. I'll probably use only one because I'm too awkward to drink anything in public most of the time. The canteen is always pretty packed, you see.

Today was a long day. It started with biology first thing in the morning, and then Dutch class. Because I hadn't finished reading my book for a test I had to write a little something of +/- 300 words about 'the joys of forgetting' or the opposite of that. I went with the first one. It was actually pretty fun to do. I was a bit worried about the amount of words I had at the end, but luckily I had more than enough words written down.

After Dutch class it were three hours and two breaks of freedom. religion got dropped so that added up to the two standard free hours we have on every Wednesday. I stuffed my backpack in my locker and went home to work on my Minecraft server. Everything is coming along nicely and I'm certain about leasing that server now. I looked up the difference between HDD and SSD, and I'm going with HDD. My server isn't that big so it wouldn't really matter, and HDD is cheaper than SSD. I like cheaper.

I traveled back to school for an hour of chemistry with Mr Van Well and then watching a movie called Thirza, which sucks, really, at Dutch class. I've got two Dutch classes on Wednesday. How hateful. The movie sucked really hard and I'm wondering why they were even showing this to us. I wasn't even watching most of the time. My attention was on my religion study book, studying stuff for the essay that came the hour after.

The organization for the essay was a mess. They had us grouped using surnames. The whole thing of finding where we had to go took fifteen minutes of our test taking time. It was frustrating beyond belief. The test itself was rather easy. You had to give a lot of opinions, which I hate to give. I don't like people prying in my personal life. Especially not some teacher who teaches things I do not personally belief in.

Because I had an appointment with Merel at 16:00, and the essay ended at 15:55 I left in kind of a hurry. Unfortunately someone had taken or moved my jacket so I couldn't put it on during the ride. It was pretty cold. Here I was cycling in nothing but a beanie, bright pink snowboard gloves and a checkered blouse. I must have been quite a sight to behold. Mostly because my head must have been pretty red, I was breathing like I had run a marathon and my nose had opened the drains.

I arrived ten minutes late at the location. I dragged myself in and Merel and I started our little session. She gave me some assignments about social situations. At the end I told her that she was too 'text book'. She seemed to do everything by the book, nothing original. I've been feeling like an object being processed through a factory to get better or something. That's something I told her as well. Maybe it's because of my general dislike to psychologists. I'm still going to the next appointment, though. 

Well, that was my day. How was yours?

- knetterzak

No comments:

Post a Comment